If you do not live in the Waukesha area, then I still have you covered! I offer online coaching where you do not have to leave the comfort of your own home. All you need is a good internet connection and video interface that works on your home computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A weekly workout email on Sunday. This will include the workouts, exercises, sets, reps, rest breaks etc. that are recommended for you to complete on your own between sessions. These emails include videos of Ryan demonstrating the exercises you will be completing on your own.
- Nutrition guidance. This includes habit-building worksheets and calorie suggestions based on your goals and where you are at on your journey. Don’t forget, “Nutrition is the cornerstone to your success!”
- Access to Ryan via text, email and phone 5 am-10 pm Sunday-Saturday. Remember, it’s all about holding you accountable. I’m not just your personal training, I’m also your coach. 😊
- Adjustments made to your exercise and nutrition program when “life happens.” Anyone can coast through life when things are going well and there are no distractions or obstacles to deal with. But that’s not reality. Something WILL get in the way. The mark of success revolves around resiliency and always getting back up when you are knocked down. In times where life does happen, I will make adjustments to your program accordingly so you can get right back in the game and restart the momentum that you previously had.
- Results when you follow the plan. The combination of a well-structured exercise program and realistic nutrition protocols will always yield results if completed consistently enough.
- Commitment to exercise on your own. Ryan typically requires at least 3-4 days of exercise each week from online clients. If you struggle to consistently work out on your own, this might not be the best fit.
- A check-in email on Friday or Saturday of each week, detailing how your past week of exercise and nutrition went. This helps me make adjustments for you, heading into next week.
- Be honest with yourself and with me about your nutrition. I’m not here to judge anyone. I am 100% objective when it comes to a client’s nutrition. The more honest you can be, the more I can help you.
- Feedback. For me to coach you, I need to know how things are going with your workouts, how the new nutrition habits are fitting into your life, if you have any aches or pains, etc. The more communication we have, the better your experience will be. And, you are not bugging me when you text me! I want to hear from you. 😊
But if you do happen to have some fitness tools, that’s a big bonus and I’ll craft workouts with whatever you have available—even if it’s household items like water jugs, chairs, towels and broomsticks. I can also make recommendations on items to get if you are looking to add to your collection.
I can take this one step further too and help you set up an entire home gym. Then we can utilize all the tools you have on hand from afar and easily incorporate them into our sessions together.
Lastly, you might be concerned with the amount of space you have. I’m going to go back to my creativity in this case. As long as you have enough room to stand and lie down with your arms overhead, I can work with you.
We’re Here To Help
You might be looking to take your fitness to a new level, start a health and wellness program for the first time, looking to break a PR or get dialed in for an upcoming marathon that comes to town. We cater to ALL of these needs at RBF and focus on improving your quality of life in a safe, sound and positive environment.